Terms Of Service
STYLE HAVENS TERMS OF SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EFFECTIVE DATE: SEPT 13 2023
Style Haven LLC (“We” or “Style Haven”) is the operator of the website located at www.shopstylehaven.com (the “Website”). This Agreement governs your use of the Website and your purchase of any products from Style Haven’s (the “Products”).
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING OR JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNLESS SPECIFIED BELOW OR IF YOU OPT-OUT. YOU MUST REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING, OR BUYING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
By downloading, accessing or using the Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old or the legal age of majority, whichever is greater, and you are agreeing to these Terms. You also agree to abide by all applicable local, state, and national laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website. You further represent you shall at all times provide true, accurate, current, and complete information (and updates thereto) when submitting information to Style Haven through the Website. You shall only use the Website as permitted by this Agreement, and you shall not use the Website or the Content for any commercial, political, obscene, illegal, or inappropriate purpose. Style Haven reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website for any or no reason. If you register for an account on the Website, you may be required to designate an email address and password, and there may be additional requirements as designated by Style Haven from time to time. You agree to assume all responsibility concerning your use of the Website, including all activity occurring through your password (and related account access). You shall immediately notify Style Haven if you suspect or become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password.
Purchases through the Website
All purchases made through the Website are subject to our acceptance. This means that we may refuse to accept or may cancel any transaction, in our sole discretion, and without liability to you or any third party. The Website does not permit orders from dealers, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell items offered on the Website. Style Haven expressly conditions its acceptance of your order on your agreement to these Terms, and to all additional terms and conditions that are provided to you on the Website that govern your purchase of certain Products. By ordering Products through the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. Style Haven reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and prices on Products offered on and outside of the site without incurring any obligation to you. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice, and Style Haven reserves the right to revoke any offer to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions.
Style Haven wants you to be satisfied with your purchases from this Website. If you wish to return a product, please review our Online Return Policy and Store Returns Policy, which are incorporated herein by reference.
Website Ownership and Content
The Website contains materials including, but not limited to, text, images, designs, photographs, videos, audio clips, graphics, button icons, pictures, advertising copy, URLs, technology, software, and the overall arrangement or “look and feel” of such materials including copyrightable material, as well as trademarks, logos, and service marks that belong to either Style Haven, its licensors, licensees or other third parties (collectively the “Content”). The Website and the Content are owned, licensed, or controlled by Style Haven, its licensors, and certain other third parties, and all right, title, interest in and to the Content and the Website are the property of Style Haven, its licensors, or certain other third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property rights and laws to the fullest extent possible. By using the Website, you will not obtain any ownership or intellectual property or other interest in any item or content on the Website. Subject to your agreement and compliance with this Agreement, Style Haven grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-assignable, revocable license to access, display, view, and use the Content on the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that Style Haven may immediately and, without notice to you, suspend or terminate the availability of the Website, its Content, or the Products without any liability to you or any third party.
By submitting or posting any materials or content on the Site (“User-Generated Content”), you grant to Style Haven a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to copy, publish, translate, modify, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce, and sublicense such materials or any parts of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any User-Generated Content you provide does not violate any law or the rights of any third party, and you have full right to grant Style Haven the license specified above. Style Haven shall be entitled to use any User-Generated Content without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
Dispute Resolution & Arbitration Agreement
Section 1: Dispute Resolution Overview
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to, or use of, the Website, the Products, or any purchase or otherwise related to this Agreement (“Dispute”) shall be submitted to small claims court or confidential, binding arbitration, and shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of New Jersey, excluding its conflict of law provisions.
Section 2: Class Action Waiver and Arbitration Agreement
(1) Claims Subject to Arbitration: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Style Haven and you agree that any and all Disputes, other than those filed in small claims court, shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration (the “Arbitration Agreement”). References to “Style Haven”, “you”, “we”, and “us” in this Arbitration Agreement include our respective predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as our respective past, present, and future parents, subsidiaries and affiliates; those entities and our respective agents, employees, licensees, licensors, and providers of content as of the time your or our claim arises.
This Arbitration Agreement is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
* Claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, fraud, misrepresentation or any other statutory or common-law legal theory;
* Claims that arose before this or any prior Arbitration Agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising); and
* Claims for mental or emotional distress or injury not arising out of physical bodily injury.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following shall not be subject to arbitration and may be adjudicated only in the state and federal courts of New Jersey : (i) any dispute, controversy, or claim relating to or contesting the validity of Style Haven’s intellectual property rights and proprietary rights, including without limitation, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or trade secrets; (ii) an action by a party for temporary, preliminary, or permanent injunctive relief, whether prohibitive or mandatory, or other provisional relief; (iii) any legal action by Style Haven against a non-consumer; or (iv) interactions with governmental and regulatory authorities.
Either party may elect to have Disputes heard in small claims court seeking only individualized relief, so long as the action is not removed or appealed to a court of general jurisdiction.
(2) Class Action and Jury Trial Waiver: You and Style Haven agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, each party may bring claims (whether in small claims court or in arbitration) against the other only in an individual capacity, and not participate as a plaintiff, claimant, or class member in any class, collective, consolidated, private attorney general, or representative proceeding. This means that you and Style Haven may not bring a claim on behalf of a class or group and may not bring a claim on behalf of any other person unless doing so as a parent, guardian, or ward of a minor or in another similar capacity for an individual who cannot otherwise bring their own individual claim. This also means that you and Style Haven may not participate in any class, collective, consolidated, private attorney general, or representative proceeding brought by any third party.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you or Style Haven may participate in a class-wide settlement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and Style Haven waive any right to a jury trial.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN A COURT, TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CASE AND TO BE PARTY TO A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. HOWEVER, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY AND ONLY THROUGH ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS COURT. You expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claim in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to bringing or joining any claims in any class action or any class-wide arbitration.
You shall have thirty (30) days from the date that you purchase a product or provide information to the website to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. To opt out of arbitration you must contact us in writing at email@example.com (email). If more than thirty (30) days have passed from the date that you purchase a product, you are not eligible to opt out of arbitration with respect to claims relating to that product. If more than thirty (30) days have passed from the date that you provide information to the website, you are not eligible to opt out of arbitration with respect to claims relating to the website.
This Arbitration Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16) governs the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision. This Arbitration Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement.
(3) Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Notice and Informal Dispute Resolution Procedures: You and we agree that good-faith, informal efforts to resolve disputes often can result in a prompt, cost-effective and mutually beneficial outcome. Therefore, a party who intends to initiate arbitration or file a claim in small claims court must first send to the other a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). A Notice from you to Style Haven must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (“Notice Address”). Any Notice must include (i) the claimant’s name, address, and email address; (ii) a description of the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; (iii) if you are submitting the Notice, any relevant facts regarding your use of the Style Haven website, including whether you have created an account with or receive any emails associated with the Style Haven website and/or if you have made a purchase from the Style Haven website, and if so, the date(s) of the purchase(s); (iv) a description of the nature and basis of the specific relief sought, including the damages sought, if any, and a detailed calculation for them; and (v) a personally signed statement from the claimant (and not their counsel) verifying the accuracy of the contents of the Notice. The Notice must be individualized, meaning it can concern only your dispute and no other person’s dispute.
After receipt of a completed Notice, the parties shall engage in a good faith effort to resolve the dispute for a period of 60 days (which can be extended by agreement). You and we agree that, after receipt of the completed Notice, the recipient may request an individualized telephone or video settlement conference (which can be held after the 60-day period) and both parties will personally attend (with counsel, if represented). You and we agree that the parties (and counsel, if represented) shall work cooperatively to schedule the conference at the earliest mutually-convenient time and to seek to reach a resolution. If we and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the issues identified in the Notice within 60 days after the completed Notice is received (or a longer time if agreed to by the parties), you or we may commence an arbitration proceeding or a small claims court proceeding (if permitted by small claims court rules).
Compliance with this Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Notice and Informal Dispute Resolution Procedures section is a condition precedent to initiating arbitration. Any applicable limitations period (including statute of limitations) and any filing fee deadlines shall be tolled while the parties engage in the informal dispute resolution procedures set forth in this subsection. All of the Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Notice and Informal Dispute Resolution Procedures are essential so that you and Style Haven have a meaningful opportunity to resolve disputes informally. If any aspect of these requirements has not been met, a court of competent jurisdiction may enjoin the filing or prosecution of an arbitration. In addition, unless prohibited by law, the arbitration administrator may not accept, administer, assess, or demand fees in connection with an arbitration that has been initiated without completion of the Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Notice and Informal Dispute Resolution Procedures. If the arbitration is already pending, it shall be administratively closed. Nothing in this paragraph limits the right of a party to seek damages for non-compliance with these Procedures in arbitration.
(4) Arbitration Procedure: The arbitration will be governed by applicable rules of National Arbitration & Mediation (“NAM”) (including the Comprehensive Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures and/or the Supplemental Rules for Mass Arbitration Filings, as applicable) (“NAM Rules”)), as modified by this Arbitration Agreement, and will be administered by NAM. (If NAM is unavailable or unwilling to do so, another arbitration provider shall be selected by the parties that will do so, or if the parties are unable to agree on an alternative administrator, by the court pursuant to 9 U.S.C. §5.) The NAM Rules are available online at www.NAMADR.org or by requesting them in writing at the Notice Address. You may obtain a form to initiate arbitration at: https://www.namadr.com/content/uploads/2020/09/Comprehensive-Demand-for-Arb-revised-9.18.19.pdf or by contacting NAM.
You and we agree that the party initiating arbitration must submit a certification that they have complied with and completed the Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Notice and Informal Dispute Resolution Procedures requirements referenced in subsection (3) above, and that they are a party to the Arbitration Agreement enclosed with or attached to the demand for arbitration. The demand for arbitration and certification must be personally signed by the party initiating arbitration (and their counsel, if represented).
All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except as otherwise expressly provided herein and except as to issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the Arbitration Agreement or whether a dispute can or must be brought in arbitration, which are for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide. The arbitrator may consider but shall not be bound by rulings in other arbitrations involving different customers.
Unless we and you agree otherwise, or the applicable NAM Rules dictate otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your billing address. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in New Jersey At the conclusion of the arbitration proceeding, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The arbitrator’s decision is binding only between you and Style Haven and will not have any preclusive effect in another arbitration or proceeding that involves a different party. An arbitrator’s award that has been fully satisfied shall not be entered in any court.
As in court, you and Style Haven agree that any counsel representing a party in arbitration certifies when initiating and proceeding in arbitration that they are complying with the requirements of Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b), including certification that the claim or relief sought is neither frivolous nor brought for an improper purpose. The arbitrator is authorized to impose any sanctions under the NAM Rules, Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11, or applicable federal or state law, against all appropriate represented parties and counsel.
Except as expressly provided in the Arbitration Agreement, the arbitrator may grant any remedy, relief, or outcome that the parties could have received in court, including awards of attorneys’ fees and costs, in accordance with applicable law. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, the parties shall bear their own attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator awards sanctions or finds that either the substance of the claim, the defense, or the relief sought is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)).
(5) Arbitration Fees: The payment of arbitration fees (the fees imposed by the arbitration administrator including filing, arbitrator, and hearing fees) will be governed by the applicable NAM Rules, unless you qualify for a fee waiver under applicable law. If after exhausting any potentially available fee waivers, the arbitrator finds that the arbitration fees will be prohibitive for you as compared to litigation, we will pay as much of your filing, arbitrator, and hearing fees in the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive, regardless of the outcome of the arbitration, unless the arbitrator determines that your claim(s) were frivolous or brought for an improper purpose or asserted in bad faith. You and we agree that arbitration should be cost-effective for all parties and that any party may engage with NAM to address the reduction or deferral of fees.
(6) Confidentiality: Upon either party’s request, the arbitrator will issue an order requiring that confidential information of either party disclosed during the arbitration (whether in documents or orally) may not be used or disclosed except in connection with the arbitration or a proceeding to enforce the arbitration award and that any permitted court filing of confidential information must be done under seal to the furthest extent permitted by law.
(7) Offer of Settlement: In any arbitration between you and Style Haven, the defending party may, but is not obligated to, make a written settlement offer at any time before the evidentiary hearing or, if a dispositive motion is permitted, prior to the dispositive motion being granted. The amount or terms of any settlement offer may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator issues an award on the claim. If the award is issued in the other party’s favor and is less than the defending party’s settlement offer or if the award is in the defending party’s favor, the other party must pay the defending party’s costs incurred after the offer was made, including any attorney’s fees. If any applicable statute or case law prohibits the shifting of costs incurred in the arbitration, then the offer in this provision shall serve to cease the accumulation of any costs to which the party bringing the claim may be entitled for the cause of action under which it is suing.
(8) Requirement of Individualized Relief: The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR OUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, class, or private attorney general proceeding. If, after exhaustion of all appeals, any of these prohibitions on non-individualized declaratory or injunctive relief; class, representative, and private attorney general claims; and consolidation are found to be unenforceable with respect to a particular claim or with respect to a particular request for relief (such as a request for injunctive relief sought with respect to a particular claim), then the parties agree such a claim or request for relief shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction, after all other arbitrable claims and requests for relief are arbitrated. You agree that any arbitrations between you and Style Haven will be subject to this Arbitration Agreement and not to any prior arbitration agreement you had with Style Haven, and, notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, you agree that this Arbitration Agreement amends any prior arbitration agreement you had with Style Haven, including with respect to claims that arose before this or any prior arbitration agreement.
(9) Opt Out of Future Changes: Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, if Style Haven makes any future change to this Arbitration Agreement (other than a change to the Notice Address), you may reject any such change by sending Style Haven an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the posting of the amended arbitration agreement that provides: (i) your full legal name, (ii) your complete mailing address, (iii) your phone number, (iv) and, if applicable, the username or email address associated with any potential account on the Style Haven website. Such an opt-out email must be sent by you personally, and not by your agent, attorney, or anyone else purporting to act on your behalf. It must include a statement, personally signed by you, that you wish to reject the change to the Arbitration Agreement. This is not an opt out of arbitration altogether.
(10) Mass Filing: If at any time 25 or more claimants (including you) submit Notices or seek to file demands for arbitration raising similar claims against the other party or related parties by the same or coordinated counsel or entities, consistent with the definition and criteria of Mass Filings (“Mass Filing”) set forth in NAM’s Mass Filing Supplemental Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures (“NAM”s Mass Filing Rules”, available at https://vvww.namadr.com/resources/rules-fees-forms/), you and we agree that the additional procedures set forth below shall apply. The parties agree that throughout this process, their counsel shall meet and confer to discuss modifications to these procedures based on the particular needs of the Mass Filing. The parties acknowledge and agree that by electing to participate in a Mass Filing, the adjudication of their dispute might be delayed. Any applicable limitations period (including statute of limitations) and any filing fee deadlines shall be tolled beginning when the Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Notice and Informal Dispute Resolution Procedures are initiated, so long as the pre-arbitration Notice complies with the requirements in that subsection, until your claim is selected to proceed as part of a staged process or is settled, withdrawn, otherwise resolved, or opted out of arbitration.
Stage One: Counsel for the claimants and counsel for Style Haven shall each select 25 claims per side (50 claims total) to be filed and to proceed in individual arbitrations as part of a staged process. Each of these individual arbitrations shall be assigned to a different, single arbitrator unless the parties agree otherwise in writing. Any remaining claims shall not be filed or be deemed filed in arbitration, nor shall any arbitration fees be assessed in connection with those claims unless and until they are selected to be filed in individual arbitration proceedings as part of a staged process. After this initial set of staged proceedings is completed, the parties shall promptly engage in a global mediation session of all remaining claims with a retired federal or state court judge.
Stage Two: If the remaining claims are not resolved at this time, counsel for the claimants and counsel for Fashion Nova shall each select 50 claims per side (100 claims total) to be filed and to proceed in individual arbitrations as part of a second staged process, subject to any procedural changes the parties agreed to in writing. Each of these individual arbitrations shall be assigned to a different, single arbitrator unless the parties agree otherwise in writing. Any remaining claims shall not be filed or be deemed filed in arbitration, nor shall any arbitration fees be assessed in connection with those claims unless and until they are selected to be filed in individual arbitration proceedings as part of a staged process. After this second set of staged proceedings is completed, the parties shall promptly engage in a global mediation session of all remaining claims with a retired federal or state court judge.
If your claim is not resolved as part of the staged process identified above, either:
Option One: You and Style Haven may separately or by agreement, opt out of arbitration and elect to have your claim heard in court consistent with the Agreement. You may opt out of arbitration by providing your individual, personally-signed notice of your intention to opt out by sending Style Haven an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Such an opt-out email must be sent by you personally, and not by your agent, attorney, or anyone else purporting to act on your behalf. It must include a statement, personally signed by you, that you wish to opt out of arbitration within 30 days after the conclusion of the mediation associated with Stage 2. Style Haven may opt your claim out of arbitration by sending an individual, personally signed notice of its intention to opt out to your counsel within 14 days after the expiration of your 30 day opt out period. Counsel for the parties may agree to adjust these deadlines.
Option Two: If neither you nor Style Haven elect to have your claim heard in court consistent with Option One, then you agree that your claim will be resolved as part of continuing, staged individual arbitration proceedings as set forth below. Assuming the number of remaining claims exceeds 200, then 200 claims shall be randomly selected (or selected through a process agreed to by counsel for the parties) to be filed and to proceed in individual arbitrations as part of a staged process. If the number of remaining claims is fewer than 200, then all of those claims shall be filed and proceed in individual arbitrations. Any remaining claims shall not be filed or be deemed filed in arbitration, nor shall any arbitration fees be assessed in connection with those claims unless and until they are selected to be filed in individual arbitration proceedings as part of a staged process. After each set of 200 claims are adjudicated, settled, withdrawn, or otherwise resolved, this process shall repeat consistent with these parameters. Counsel for the parties are encouraged to meet and confer, participate in mediation, and engage with each other and with NAM (including through a Procedural Arbitrator) to explore ways to streamline the adjudication of claims, increase the number of claims to proceed at any given time, promote efficiencies, conserve resources, and resolve the remaining claims.
A court of competent jurisdiction shall have the authority to enforce these Mass Filing provisions and, if necessary, to enjoin the mass filing, prosecution, or administration of arbitrations and the assessment of arbitration fees. If these additional procedures apply to your claim, and a court of competent jurisdiction determines that they are not enforceable as to your claim, then your claim shall proceed in a court of competent jurisdiction consistent with this Agreement.
You and Style Haven agree that we each value the integrity and efficiency of arbitration and wish to employ the process for the fair resolution of genuine and sincere disputes between us. You and Style Haven acknowledge and agree to act in good faith to ensure the processes set forth herein are followed. The parties further agree that application of these Mass Filing procedures have been reasonably designed to result in an efficient and fair adjudication of such cases.
(11) Severability: If any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is found to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed to be severable and, if possible, superseded by a valid, enforceable provision, or portion thereof, that matches the intent of the original provision, or portion thereof, as closely as possible. The remainder of this Arbitration Agreement shall continue to be enforceable and valid according to the terms contained herein.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third-party websites, such as links from advertisers, sponsors, content partners, and third parties. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply our endorsement of it, and Style Haven expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party websites.
Electronic Signatures and Agreements
You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on the button labeled “SUBMIT”, “DOWNLOAD”, “PLACE MY ORDER”, “I ACCEPT”, ANY LINK THROUGH WHICH YOU SUBMIT BILLING OR SHIPPING INFORMATION, or such similar links as may be designated by Style Haven to accept these terms and conditions, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by this Agreement. Pursuant to any applicable statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws, including without limitation the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, P.L. 106-229 (the “E-Sign Act”), YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE SITE OR PRODUCTS OFFERED BY FASHION NOVA. Further, you waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non- electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Style Haven and supersedes any prior version of this Agreement and Style Haven. If any provision of this Agreement is found by the arbitrator or (if proper) a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect, and such provision may be modified or severed from this Agreement to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of this Agreement.